What I offer
- Strong leader, innovator and motivator with excellent management and communications skills. Creative idea person and problem solver with proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve strategic goals.
- Breadth of leadership includes individual contributor role managing matrix teams to Executive Director level with large teams of direct reports, vendors/partners and budgets over $100M and revenue over $100B.
- Drove company growth through customer relationship management and integrated marketing.
- Methods Include: developing marketing strategies and planning based on market intelligence, research, modeling, competitive analysis and partnering cross-functionally to drive portfolio development and market performance.
- Manage internal and external communications. Corporate spokesperson for community and media relations.
- Methods Include: executive presentations, issue/crisis management, corporate social responsibility, media/trade press relations, shareholder communications, community relations/non-profit fund-raising, executive speech writing, employee and customer communications.
- Directed staff, agencies and vendors in integrated marketing from strategy and research, to creative development and promotions, to budgeting and results tracking.
- Methods Include: research, brand positioning, retail/merchandising/D2D, collateral, mass media (TV, radio, print, OOH, nontraditional), social media, omni-cultural and direct marketing, customer seminars/user groups, stockholder/analyst meetings, sales/recognition/incentive programs, trade shows, and multi-faceted sports marketing and fundraising programs (PGA, NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA).
- Reputation for successful brand development and product launch. Includes: research and competitive analysis, positioning and message development, creative execution and management, tracking and market performance.
Project and Event Management
- Maximize programs/events through operational/financial management, promotion, research and measurement. Includes: customer seminars/user groups, stockholder/analyst meetings, sales/recognition/incentive programs, trade shows, community events, fund raising programs and multi-faceted sports marketing program (PGA, NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA).
- Raised over $8M for local Tampa area charities through the establishment of a 501(c)3 golf tournament. Led the management of the tournament on behalf of the corporate title sponsor. Have also led fund-raising efforts as a volunteer for several non-profit organizations including the Museum of Science and Industry, and Hillsborough County School programs.